32. 艺术资助对于很多发展中国家是个奢侈的做法。(art funding, luxurious)
33. 兴建体育场馆和剧院等会浪费政府有限的财政。(stadium, theater, tight budget)
35. 保护濒危的动物需要花费大量的公共资金，对于发展中国家而言，是个沉重的经济负担。(endangered species, economic burden.)
36. 电脑游戏太诱人了，以至于很多孩子都沉迷其中不能自拔。（alluring abandon oneself to）
37. 有些小孩缺乏自控和自律能力，整天沉迷于网络游戏和网上聊天。（self-control, self-discipline）
38. 有些小孩缺乏自律能力，整天沉迷于网络游戏和网上聊天。（self-discipline, be addicted to）
39. 减肥的最好方法就是减少摄入的热量，同时增加活动量。（lose weight, the level of physical activity）
40. 应该对私家车进行限制，因为汽车排放的有毒气体里含有许多的致癌物。(emit, toxic gas, carcinogen)
41. 体育锻炼有利于人们减压。(physical exercise, mental strain)
42. 过分沉迷于电脑游戏会导致近视和肥胖。(overindulgence, myopia, obesity)
43. 电视和互联网使人们与朋友疏远了，因为现在人们缺乏与朋友面对面的交流。(alienate…from…, face-to-face communication)
45. 如果老人到敬老院住，他们会觉得自己没有价值了，被家人抛弃了，同时感到绝望。（useless, desert）
46. 通过旅游，有不同种族和政治背景的人会更加了解对方，从而消除误会和偏见，维护世界和平。。(remove misunderstanding and prejudice)
47. 出国留学的好处包括：全球意识增强，语言学习，跨文化交际，独立性，自信心和适应性增强。(global awareness, cross-cultural communication, adaptability)
1. Gambling not only harms people’s health but also damages family harmony.
2. Taking part-time jobs not only enables students to earn pocket money/allowance but also learn interpersonal skills.
3. The government should not only build/construct more roads but also encourage people to use public transport. pass
4. The elderly neither need big houses nor much money. What they need is their children’s care and attention.
5. Nowadays, many school uniforms are not only expensive/pricy but also ugly and poor-quality.
6. I enjoy traveling, but I neither have money nor time.
7. In nursing houses, the elderly can both receive medical care and find friends who have similar topics and hobbies with them.
8. Paying tax both benefits a country and individuals, because/for the government’s revenue is mainly used for public services, which is rewarding to everyone.
9. Playing computer games both wastes time and impairs eyesight.
10. Playing computer games both enables people to relax and improve brain’s flexibility.
12. According to a recent survey, there are four million ppl who die of smoking-related diseases.
13. No invention has received more praise and abuse than that of the Internet.
14. Many experts point out that sports conduce to health./physical fitness.
15. There is no denying that air pollution is such a serious/severe problem that the government should take effective/strong measures to relieve it.
No one can deny that…
15. Considering the severity of the problem, …
In light of the…
In view of…
16. Despite the fact that this view is widely accepted, there is little evidence that airplanes can cause=result in=give rise to disastrous pollution.
17. Actually, we must admit that life quality is as important as life itself.
18. make every effort to do
19. it is generally accepted that..
20. I agree with the latter view/one for the following reasons. The reasons go as follows.
21. This view is being questioned by an increasing number of ppl.
22. Riding bicycles benefits people’s health, which relieves traffic jams considerably.
23. Despite the fact that bicycles have many obvious advantages,they are not without their problems.
24. Using bicycles contributes to people’s health and greatly reduces traffic jams.
25. Although bicycles have many obvious advantages, they are not without their problems.
26. For speed and comfort, bicycles cannot be compared with other means of transport such as trains or buses.
27. From the above discussion, we can safely draw the conclusion that the advantages of bicycles far outweigh their disadvantages and they will play an important role in modern society.
28. This issue has aroused wide public concern.
29. Many people live under the illusion that….
30. As for me/as far as I am concerned/For my part/from my perspective, I agree that education should not end with graduation for the following reasons.
31. Nowadays, an increasing number of people are beginning to believe that acquiring new techniques and knowledge can help them obtain more employment or promotion opportunities.
32. Art funding is a luxurious practice for many developing countries.
33. Building stadiums and theatres will waste the government’s tight budget.
34. Art funding is a waste of taxpayers’ money. (or the practice of art funding is…)
35. Protecting endangered species requires huge amount of public funds, which is a heavy economic burden to developing countries.
36. Computer games are so fascinating that many children are addicted to them. (用addicted吧。)
37/38. Some children so lack discipline that they are addicted to online games and chatting. (这两句意思差不多。就记一个就行了)
39. The best way to lose weight is to reduce the intake of calorie and increase more physical activities.
40. We should restrict the number of private cars( or the number of …should be restricted), because the emissions from cars contain carcinogens( cancer-causing substances).
41. Physical exercise helps relieve pressure.
42. Addiction ot computer games may lead to myopia and obesity.
43. TV and Internet alienate people from their friends because they lack face-to-face communication.
44. International tourism may increase the tension between countries.
45. If the elderly are sent to nursing houses, they may feel they are useless and feel abandoned and frustrated(沮丧)
46. Through international tourism, people from different backgrounds will more understand each other, which can remove misunderstanding and prejudice thus maintaining world peace.
47. The advantages of studying abroad includes the improvement in global awareness, cross-cultrual communication, confidence and adaptability.
48. Many hold that international tourism has positive impact on economic development and we should encourage local government to develop international tourism. However, these people ignore that international tourism may also bring disastrous effect on local environment and history.
49. For me,(见上面有一句)， I firmly believe that the number of international tourists should be restricted for the following reasons.
50. Along with convenience and efficiency has come the deterioration(worsening) of the environment.